Brax has found a couple of fun new ways to entertain himself....
His other fascination is shutting himself (and others, if you are willing) in small rooms with the lights off. I prefer to join him in this game because I had a friend whose kid shut the bathroom door, then opened a drawer right in front of it, essentially jamming the door. He didn't understand that if he just shut the drawer his parents could open the door back up. So anyway, since I'm eager to participate, he shoves me in first. He gets all excited to close the door, then stands there in the dark giggling and screeching. If I try to open the door to leave, he gets mad. The other day I decided, What better things do I have to do than play in the dark bathroom with my little boy? I brought my camera and Brax brought and empty diaper box for added amusement.
Here's what I got...
Let the fun begin...
Now keep in mind, the following events were actually being played out in total darkness. The flash on my camera briefly lit the room to capture the photograph, but I was just snapping away letting him do his thing with the lights off...
Into the box it goes.
"I can't see my work."





1 comment:
Clever little guy to figure out the correct tools for the job!!
The pic of you two, in the dark, turned out GREAT!!
Kudos!!
`kim j.
Post a Comment