Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Recap, Part 1

We kicked Christmas Eve Day off having fun with the lemon juice bottle.
Brax was fascinated by this realistic-looking lemon every time I would open the fridge door, so when it was empty I added it to his junk drawer collection. Several times since we've had the tree up, I've found it hidden in the branches.


"Come on, Daddy! Let's play!"


Dog-pile on Momma.

"And I think this looks good right... here..."


Later on...
Addressing the balls...

Slicing right onto my kitchen table.

"FOUR!!!!!!!"

Brax took a break from his golf lesson to join Grammy and I in the kitchen.
We were making sausage and potato stew. So easy. So good.

Playing peek-a-boo with his musical friends, Frosty and Rudolph.
Their song and dance never get old to him.

Just hangin' out.

On our way to the 4:00 Christmas Eve service.
Brax loves the praise and worship--
He clapped and bounced to the beat the whole time.
And he didn't start any fires with the candles. Whew.

Back home, ready to have some stew!

After dinner, we opened one gift (everyone got new Christmas jammies!)

Of course I had to force the hat on for the picture.

Mike doing a great job of acting like he liked his Santa t-shirt I got him.
At least he got some Adidas pants to go with it.

Brax helping Grammy open hers.

This was my favorite--
I had the following picture screen printed on a shirt for PaPaw.
Underneath the pic it says "Everything I need to know, I learned from PaPaw."


Finally, Brax reads some Christmas books with Grammy
before getting nestled in bed and having
visions of meat sticks dance in his head.

1 comment:

LilRedJo said...

Mmmmm. Sausage and potato stew sounds yummy! And, I LOVE the shirt you had screenprinted. Very cute!!