Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Recap, Part 2

I know I already posted this picture from Christmas Eve,
but I wanted to add one from last year too.

What a difference a year makes!


Christmas morning...

"WHAT? Santa left me a bite!"

Brax quickly swiped what was left of Santa's pumpkin cookies.

Onto some presents...

(and please notice that Mike came downstairs in his festive Christmas jammies I got him!

He quickly changed once we opened gifts tho!)

Brax got a shopping cart and some play food, and a toddler-sized ATV.

Trying to eat his way into the package of play food.

This year...


Last year.


With Grammy and Papaw.

Daddy needed a nap after all that excitement.

Brax didn't think so.

"Come on Daddy, get up!!"

"We got some toys to play with!"

"I'll give him one more minute."

"Done with nap time!"

"Momma, you get up too!"

We almost forgot to open his stocking!

He wasn't sure what to think of his new Tooth Tunes toothbrush-

It's the weirdest thing-you can hear the music thru your teeth, into your head!

Daddy and Brax having fun with the shopping cart.

He didn't like my lemonade.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Noah has the same Christmas footed pjs! We have to take a pic of the two of them!