Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Randoms From Last Wkend

It was sooooo cold on Sunday and we had nothing to do... so Brax got to go "swimming" in a nice warm bubble bath! We sat in the tub forever warming up and just playing with bubbles!


Look at that cute toosh.

The Family Watering Hole.



He wasn't quite sure what to make of the bubbles!

I think I had more fun with the bubbles than he did.

Here is B enjoying his first real spaghetti dinner
(from Fazoli's! He loved the chicken parmesan that Daddy brought home!)

1 comment:

Shelly- Mom Files said...

aww, what a great mama you are! I love the little tushie! lol!