Not many people can say they truly love their job. I can. Over the course of my 10 years in dentistry, I have worked in 7 offices (plus numerous temp positions) as an auxilliary, an assistant, and a hygienist. There are many factors that go into the "ideal" work environment, including the dentist's temperment, skill level and competency, the work ethic of the staff, the leadership by the dentist, the attitude of the employees, and most importantly, the ability for everyone involved to mesh as a whole. I have worked in offices where some or most of these criteria were met, but not until now did I know what it was like to have
"the whole package."
Meet The Boss. AKA "Doc."

Doesn't he have such kind eyes? Not only does he have the greatest bedside manner EVER, he is also what I like to call a "dental architect." He does the most amazing cosmetic dentistry I've ever seen, including in-office, custom milled, all porcelain restorations. And no, I'm not sucking up.
He doesn't even read my blog!
Anyhoo, here is the rest of my "other family."
Meet Tracy and Julisa.
Last Thursday Doc took us out for a fancy schmancy dinner at Capital Grille on The Plaza.We had so much fun. I even like hanging out with them when I'm not getting paid to be there.
I am blessed.




1 comment:
Blessed doesnt even begin define it, We are FAMILY and that you dont find just anywhere! Have a Merry, Merry Xmas or a "Happy Holiday" Val.
love ya~~~See ya in 5 days!
Post a Comment