Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 21, 2008

I Found Her.

The.Best.Sitter.Ever.
This is P. I have officially claimed her as OUR babysitter! She is perfect, and an absolute doll. She is a freshman in high school, and the daughter of a hygienist I used to work with. AND she lives less than a mile away! We could not have found a better young lady to take care of Brax so we can go out on DATES again! We did so last nite...

Brax loves her. And get this, one time when I had to cancel a date nite because Brax had a yucky cold she texted me the next day to see how he was feeling! And another time after she watched him, she texted me to say how much she loves being our sitter!!!!! OMG! I just can't brag on her enough.



Brax wanted to give P her Christmas present.


We got her in itunes gift card, what teenager doesn't need more music, right?


He was so showing off for P.
He has never stood up on the ottoman like this before!
He was giggling and dancing around like a goober.




On our way out the door.
I should also share with you our secret for inexpensive date nites--
We use reward points from our credit card (yes, Dad, I pay it off every month--no interest!) and redeem them for movie tickets and gift cards to restaraunts. Last nite we went to Town Center Plaza, grabbed some steamy broccoli cheese soup, then headed over to the movies to see Four Christmases. (Very funny, btw.) All we had to pay for was P!

No comments: