Well, he probably wouldn't say he was looking for a wife, but this guy should NOT be single...
This is my friend Ryan, and besides my husband (who loves Ryan and lives vicariously thru him), he is the greatest catch ever! He has not given me permission to pimp him out in blog-land, but I couldn't help myself when I saw this picture of him! Keep him in mind for your single friends.... He's 28, has a good job and his MBA (undergrad in finance from MU), plays hockey, bikes and likes beer. And has great hair. He's very much a guy's guy, but I am confident that the right woman (she must be assertive and know how to put him in his place without his knowing that he's being put in his place) will convert him to marriage material...





1 comment:
You are correct! He DOES have great hair!!!
Post a Comment