Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Visit From Uncle Buck

Mike's long time buddy John was in town last last weekend and stayed with us. Both Mike and Brax loved having a "playmate," and I loved John's enthusiasm for my cooking!!!! It was fun to have another person in the house that loves to eat like I do. There's nothing better than enjoying a log of Nestle Toll House cookie dough with someone (and nothing worse than binging on one all by yourself.)

"Let's see... where does this one go?"

"Again, again!!!"

Brotherly love.

No comments: