Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 19, 2008

Let It Snow


I picked up a pair of snow boots last week... I can't remember the last time I owned and wore a pair of snow boots! I've been missing out! It's so fun to play in the snow and not worry about getting your shoes wet and dirty!! I went out at 9:30 the nite it snowed and shoveled the walkway for Aunt Laura. It was so peaceful and beautiful, I got carried away. I walked a message in the front yard for Laura to see the next morning.


Mike just stood at the door shaking his head at his wacko wife out
traipsing around in the front yard.


It says
"Thank You Aunt LuLu
[for driving almost an hour thru the ice and snow to get to our house]
Love, Brax"



After searching like 7 stores for snow boots for Brax,
I finally found some at Wal-Mart.
I can't wait to take him out next time!


1 comment:

Mrs. Tracy Wood said...

Ok you seriously win for best niece ever. That is so cool!