Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 19, 2008

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things


I wanted to remember Brax's favorite things of the moment, so I made a collage ...
Meat Sticks (the kid goes thru 2 jars a day)
Scribbling
Footed Jammies (This may be more MY favorite than his)
Violently swinging his golf clubs
Shutting himself in dark rooms
Reading books with Momma
In bed--His moose, ni-nite (binky), Lovie (a small fuzzy thing), and his blankie
Vacuuming
Goldfish

1 comment:

LilRedJo said...

You are wise to remember these things. Wish I had been....(sigh) :)