"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less." "Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."
Here are just a couple clips we got a chuckle out of...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Ur son is too cute! I do sometimes follow ur blog... U do a great job at writing down the nuances of ur son's childhood... plus I do learn alot from your writing too as my son is also 16 months! Hv a grt day and season's greetings from our home to urs!!!!
1 comment:
Ur son is too cute!
I do sometimes follow ur blog...
U do a great job at writing down the nuances of ur son's childhood... plus I do learn alot from your writing too as my son is also 16 months!
Hv a grt day and season's greetings from our home to urs!!!!
Post a Comment