We were tagged by the Jenkins for picture tag.
Here are the rules:
1. Go to the 4th folder in your computer
where you store your pictures.
2. Pick the 4th picture in that folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people to do the same.
Here is ours...
This picture was taken on Sept. 23, 2007 at 4:31 pm (according to the properties attached to it on my computer!) Brax (8 weeks old) and I were on the front steps watching Daddy mow the lawn, and I guess the noise lulled him to sleep. FYI, these were the days before sleep training--before he ONLY slept in his crib and at scheduled times, and before he slept soundly thru the nite with no help! That was when he was a free-for-all sleeper.Sleeping outside on Momma's lap--cute, yes; healthy sleep habit--no!
I tag:
Yes, that's 6... Oops.




No comments:
Post a Comment