Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Last of Christmas Fun

Well I guess "The Holidays" are over... unless you count New Year's, which I don't because I'll be asleep by 10. Here are some pics from this weekend, before Grammy and Papaw left this morning.

If you live in the KC area, you have probably heard of or seen the "Crazy Christmas House" at 75th and Falmouth in Prairie Village. We trekked over there Friday nite to check it out. I remember my Aunt Kathi and Uncle Dirk taking me to this house when I was little--it seemed so COOL then. Now it has more of a creepy feel to it! Brax seemed to like it tho.


We didn't get out of the house at all on Saturday, so Brax was bored.
We got out the finger paints!
He prefers to use a brush--he's not big on messy hands.


After little man went to bed, I gave Mike a "spa pedicure!"
After working him over with the Pedi-Egg for an hour and a half,
his feet are as smooth as Brax's butt.
Fun times!

1 comment:

Josh and Jen said...

How funny, Josh loves pedicures too!! Sound like you had a great Christmas! Can't wait to get together soon!