Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

WFMW-Crayons Stay ON THE PAPER!

For this week's "Works For Me Wednesday" I will share a little secret to keeping the butcher paper on your child's table. We don't have one of those fancy craft tables that have the roll of paper attatched to it, but this works just as well.



These are just tablecloth holders
you can get at any party supply store.

Cut your paper to wrap around the edge of the table,
and put the holders on each corner.


Ta-da!

No more coloring all over the table.

Well, except maybe for on the chair....

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my! we have that same table, thank you!!! Now how do I keep crayons off the wall?

Mama Jessica said...

That is an awesome idea! I love it!

Anonymous said...

What a great tip! Thanks!

Niki Jolene said...

love it, love it, love it!!!

:)

is that set from ikea?

Jaime (ChaseNKids) said...

I used to have the same table for my kids when they were small. This is a GREAT idea. Thank you for sharing. I'm going to send your link to friends of mine who have small kids.

Great blog!

Michelle said...

We're in Olathe! What a small world!