Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Buddies

Brax and our neighbor, Jace, got to hang out yesterday.


"Hey Jace! I can talk now!"

Jace is Brax's favorite entertainer.
Brax laughed for a good 10 minutes
just watching him throw crushed up leaves in the air!
I always get good pics of Brax when Jace is around!

"You crack me up, man!"

1 comment:

The Miranda Family said...

Hi Val...I just saw the comment you left on my blog. I just wanted to say hello and take a peek at your blog! :) How long have you been a hygienist? If you have any questions about my jewelry please don't hesitate to ask...the website address to my etsy shop is www.kmw0014.etsy.com or you can just link to it from my blog too! :) Thanks for leaving a message!

Kelley