Last Saturday we went to PAT's Earth Day Carnival.
It was held at a local high school.
Brax could have spent the entire day there!
Brax insisted that this was a "bunny," but it was a chinchilla.
Close enough.
I had one for my very first pet! I would LOVE to have another one-
they don't bark, shed, or slobber, and their poop is the size of a piece of shredded cheese.
They make the best pets!!
Shout out to Lizzy, my beloved lizard.
We went home and had a snack...
Yummy cheese. I don't usually give him processed slices but I was making summer sausage on the grill with cheese on top, and he wanted to test it out!
While I made dinner,
While I made dinner,
Brax entertained himself at the sink for about 30 minutes!
I put his painting smock on so his shirt didn't get soaked,
and moved the rug out from under him.
He actually kept most of the water in the sink, surprisingly!
When I would go outside to check the grill
we would talk to each other thru the kitchen window.
He thought that was pretty funny.





No comments:
Post a Comment