Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 4, 2009

FUN (but busy) Friday!!!!!!!!

Yesterday we:
-ate breakfast and headed out for groceries and a haircut first thing in the morning
-got home, sweet Aunt Lulu brought Chic-fil-a over and we had lunch together
then took a nap (Brax, not us!)
-woke up and went to the mall to meet Aunt Leslie and Cousin Liam for pics w/ the Easter bunny and playtime in the kid's area
-came home, grilled out, and had dinner w/ Daddy

It was a great day!


When Brax got up, there was still a frost on the grass, and we saw TWO bunnies in the backyard! Brax said "bunny" for the first time :-)
"Is that what I think it is?"


"It is! It is! A BUNNY!"

A close-up of our little friend.
Mike says he's gonna poison him for eating the grass :-(


I wanted to show this toy we got when I made a large diaper purchase at http://www.diapers.com/
It's a Melissa and Doug... I love their stuff.
This one helps kids learn shapes, colors, numbers and time,
so it will grow with them.
I give it 4 stars!

Haircut time:
"Hey there, girls! How YOU doin'?"

"Ok, seriously, is it MY turn yet?"


"Me? FINALLY!"


"Ok lady. Here's the deal. You give me suckers, I'll sit still.
I don't like the cape, don't spray my head with water, and if you remember nothing else, remember that I HATE that buzzy razor thing!"


So far, so good.


Tolerating the cape.

Double fisting the suckers.

"Are they supposed to have whiskers on them?"

"Mmmmmm, the hairy suckers aren't bad."

Brax did great for this haircut (after a few M&M's as well) but DID pitch a fit for the clippers. That's the most important part, tho, getting trimmed up around the ears and neck! So I held him down and we got 'er done.



HAPPY, HANDSOME BOY!

Playing outside before we headed to the mall...

He picked me a weed beautiful flower.

Funny faces.






A high-five for the EB.



Aunt Leslie and Cousin Liam (4 months old)


We were talking about how weird it was
that we were at the mall with OUR KIDS.
We have so many memories of going to the mall together in highschool,
but this was the first time we'd been there with our kids.
Where did the time go?????????

Brax enjoyed the play area to it's fullest.

Liam... Not so much.

But he did crack a smile for me!!!!

I love me some squishy Liam.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Your son is adorable! I love his new hair cut!!

Lori said...

Brax looks so cute! I love his cute expressions. I just get de ja vu every time I see him, I remember Mike. Liam is adorable and yummy baby plump! Love that.