Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 24, 2009

Family Date Nite at Legends

Last Friday Mike took off work a bit early and met us out at
The Legends for a family date nite! We walked around and did a little shopping (I had to hit the Stride Rite and Carter's outlets!), then we had dinner at Dave and Buster's since I had a $50 gift card there! There's nothing better than food that's already paid for. Brax didn't feel like eating and was pooped by the time we were headed home, but at least he waited until we got in the car to have a complete meltdown.


Posing in front of some dumb statue.



Checking out the dinosaurs at the T-Rex restaurant.


Brax (and every other kid there) LOVED the giant fountain!

"No, son, you are not taking a bath here."

Hanging out with a random girl scout troop.
He loves the ladies.

2 comments:

Mrs. Tracy Wood said...

im in dire need of a date night with my hubby. I want like dinner with candlelight in the park on a blanket, obviously the candles would be like citronella. LOL! I need R&R big time. Kids are not my hobby right now, but either is "nightly duties" Ya know!!!

Nate, Abbey, Noah, Blaire and Tatum said...

We were there yesterday. Good grief Noah wanted to stick his finger in the shooting water...someone needs to tell you it will go everywhere! You guys look like you had fun!