Friday started out windy and rainy. I had prepared myself to have my house torn apart for toddlers on the hunt for their eggs. But by noon, the clouds blew off and the sun came out! Most of the yard dried out enough to have our Easter egg hunt outdoors as planned. We had so much fun!


Miss Delanie, the princess of the party.

Brax and Noah were more interested in mowing than egg hunting.


Allright--here we go!
Don't forget your basket, son!

Brax stopped and opened each egg as he found it and
ate the treat inside (Goldfish crackers, fruit snacks, and Teddy Grahams, as well as the occasional package of Mini M&M's with stickers and tattoos!)

I am discovering that low-rise jeans are not good
when you're chasing a toddler around.


The bubble machine was a hit!
Even I was enthralled by the swarms of bubbles it produced.


Checking out Delanie's stash.



Sam, who is 2, was our most experienced egg hunter,
and therefore the most successful! Isn't he cute in his shades!
Brax's buddy Isaac, looking handsome!

Noah--look at those beautiful brown eyes!


Aunt Leslie and Liam, supervising.
PICTURE TIME, KIDS!
Uh, yeah. Good luck with that.
How do Jon and Kate do it??????????
Finally, at least they're all sitting down.
"I am OUTTA HERE!"

With the mommies, my friends.

All that hunting made them hungry.

Jen, Leslie and I all went to highschool together,
so I had to get a pic of the three of us with our babies!
2 comments:
I love it! So much fun, thanks for hosting. I love the group pic...all the kids are eating! Hilarious.
Your Easter get together looks like so much fun! I have been a hygienist since 2000. I graduated in Miami, Fl and moved to Arizona in 20006 where I landed the most amazing job ever!!! I love it here! I can do so much more here in Arizona than I ever could in Florida...and the pay is way better too! I have wanted to be a hygienist since I was 12 years old...never worked in dental field before hygiene. :)
We got the adorable little playhouse at Costco...my favorite store of all time! :)
Post a Comment