Just a few things I don't ever want to forget...
The past week, the first thing Brax says when he wakes up in his crib is, "Mommeeeee? Mommeeee!! Mommeeeeeeee! Mommeeeeee?????" I LOVE IT!
One of his favorite toys (and words) is "shubbel." (Shovel.) He loves to play with his shovel, and he asks for it thruout the day.
Brax has been paying a lot of attention to his "naws" (nose) lately. Partly because of his congestion/snottiness and I've had to suck it out at nite--he says, "Suck naws NO NO NO!"
And also because he somehow scratched it the other day. I get home and he immediately points to his owie and says "Naws? Naws?" like he wants to tell me all about the incident. (He adds that inflection at the end to almost everything, making it sound like a question.) It's so stinkin' cute (no pun intended. hee hee)
Another favorite word right now is "wok" or "wocks." In it's singular form, "wok" means that he wants to rock in his glider. If I try to get up and put him in bed before he's "ready," he pleads with me to "Wok? Wok??" The plural form refers to every boy's favorite activity--playing with rocks. We have a neighbor with a "wok" garden along the side of their driveway and he always wants to venture down there and swipe some of them. (I have to explain that they are not ours and we can't steal them!) He loves to put "wocks" in his bucket, carry them around, dump them out, throw them, occasionally lick them...
This is such a fun age! I'm trying to teach Brax to say "Home sweet home!" when we pull in the driveway. My little brother used to say that (it was more like "ooohh-eeeee-ohhme") and it was precious! I like to steal my little brother's phrases... he was such a cute kid.




No comments:
Post a Comment