Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Great Resource

Since I've had my miscarriage, I've come across so many other women who have lost babies too, whether it's by miscarriage/still-born/illness, etc. If you or someone you know has experienced the grief of losing a child, check out this site:

This amazing woman has had 9 children, with 3 of them in God's arms instead of hers. She has some experience in the grief department, but it seems that she has even more experience with joy.

1 comment:

vera said...

Clicked through Lynnette's comments to find your blog, just wanted to say hi! Your son is adorable!!