Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Cont., Part II

Grammy and Pop-Pop (Brax decided that was what he wanted to call Grandpa Hill this weekend!) got to our house Friday evening. We had so much fun!
These pics are from Saturday...

Kisses from Grammy.

He has been asking to sit on the potty!
Of course, this is as far as we get--
But it's a start, right?

Grammy and Pop-Pop brought Brax a new "pet,"
he loves Henry!

Brax filling Pop-Pop's shoes with peel-and-stick eggs.

"Here Pop-Pop, I have a present for you."

Pretty limber for a Grammy, isn't she?

So charming.

Brax's Easter basket.


Brax helping me plant a sunflower seed in a pot.



Yes, my green thumb is so bad that I have to read the directions.
How hard can it be to plant seeds in a pot???

Brax had it figured out.

"Ok Buddy, that's enough dirt!"

Saturday nite Nana Star and Papa T got in town.
Papa T took over in the kitchen and helped make us a FABULOUS dinner-
Pork chops, asparagus, sweet potatoes and a pretty salad!

Brax helped, too of course.





When he got bored with cooking,
Nana took him to play in the bathroom sink!
This kept him entertained for quite awhile!

His shirt was soaked after that,
but he didn't care.
He just wanted a snack.
I had no idea the kid would eat veggies and dip!

Papa T working the grill.
Beautiful!
(That's chunky applesauce on the chops-
if you've never had them that way, try it!)

Grammy, Megan (Terry's daughter), Nana and Brax.
(Daddy and Pop-Pop were golfing while we made dinner!)

Delish.

1 comment:

La said...

Your Easter celebration looks so fun - and yummy! The grass in your yard is to die for green too. We just planted our grass so we're patiently waiting for it to all come up.

I didn't have time to actually comment the other day, but I looked through your post on your basement makeover and holy cow! You did awesome! You really are a craigslister, huh? My parents live in Colorado and they have a huge basement (with window that look identical to yours). They made half of the area a big play room. I would LOVE to have a basement someday, but here in Texas it's not too common. =(