Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Not In The Mood

I really wanted to get a picture of Brax and I before we headed off to church-
It's the ONLY day of the week that I actually fix my hair (and leave it down), put on makeup, and wear something besides workout clothes (but I don't work out.) I thought we looked so dang cute, I was bound and determined to get a photo!


Here's how that went....





Once we were were at the door ready to go,
Brax assumed he was going outside to play.
"Mow-mows? Mow-mows?" (He wanted to play with his lawnmower.)
I got one half-smile out of him as I tickled his side...



Then he was done. D-O-N-E DONE.


"Come on, son... you can smile bigger than that!"


"Stand up!!! Pleeeeeease? Just one more..."

I give up.

3 comments:

Lori said...

You two look adorable in all of the pictures, but I swear, the last one is the cutest!

Nate, Abbey, Noah, Blaire and Tatum said...

That last one is sooo funny.

The Schmitt Family said...

I LOVE the "I give up" photo. Your face says it all :-)