Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Weekend Randoms


"Help Momma!"
He can climb UP the chair by himself, but he can't get down!!


Saturday morning we went to the mall,
then ate lunch at Chic-Filet.
I thought for sure Brax would climb all over
the play-place there, but he wasn't that excited about it.


This was about as far as he got!



Saturday nite I grilled pork tenderloin,
then we went out for ice cream.
The rain held off long enough to grill,
but we had to sit in the car for our ice cream!
Brax didn't mind.


I love family ice cream trips!
(I get that from my dad!!!)



On Friday nite we went to my friend Jen's for BBQ!
Brax didn't want to clean his plate,
but he helped Ava with her corn on the cob.



Pretty girl!



Brax's buddy Jace drew him a picture in his driveway!
Jace came knocking at our door and was so excited to show us.
Of course I had to get a picture...
It's a camel or a giraffe I think, and he wrote Brax's name under it!
("Bracksten")

No comments: