Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 17, 2009

And the Most Charming Son EVER Award goes to...

Yep. My son. He's officially the smoothest kid in town. He so knows how to work me.


If you ever watch PBS Kids, you may have noticed the advertisement for Cindy Crawford's latest line-o' crap---"Meaningful Beauty" skincare. They play the infomercial frequently between the kids' programs, hoping that tired, homely, unkempt moms like myself will buy into it with hopes of looking like Cindy.


But apparently I don't need it!


Laura told me yesterday that every time Brax sees the commercial he points to Cindy and says, "Momma? Momma?"


Did you hear that? My one year old thinks I look like Cindy Crawford. And I don't even have the lip mole. God bless you, little boy.


It's enough to make me not even care that he watches enough TV to notice and recognize that "I" am on there!








This is probably what Cindy looks like
when she's doing dishes in the middle of winter, too.
Again, I should credit my husband for this award winning photograph.

4 comments:

Nate, Abbey, Noah, Blaire and Tatum said...

I'm DYING laughing at the pictures...hilarious. You are gorge like Cindy though!

Partin Family :) said...

Girl, you are cracking me up!!! That is so funny!! I MISS YOU!!!

Partin Family :) said...

Girl, I am cracking up!! I MISS YOU!!

Partin Family :) said...

Finally I figured out where my post went.. crazy!!