Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Weekend Rewind

My Work Sisters-
Julisa and Tracy

I forgot I had this pic from last Thursday nite--
Doc took us out for dinner to celebrate Julisa's 34th!! birthday--
She looks like she's 21!




Jen and I after our 5k run Saturday morning!
I met this Jen at the park, and we immediately became friends!
It was SOOOO windy--
Poor Jen-it was her first race, but she was such a trooper!



My other friend Jen (I have 3!) and her husband
had us over for dinner Saturday nite!
This Jen and I have been friends since our freshman year in highschool,
but lost touch after H.S. We "reunited" at our 10 year reunion!
They cooked out for us, and our kiddos got to play, too.


Delanie is about 2 months younger than Brax.

She is so precious--she folded her hands and closed her eyes to lead us in prayer before dinner!
And she totally cheeses it up for the camera--her Mommy has taught her well.

Kisses.


Say cheese!!!!!!!!!!


Hugs.


He's quite the ladies man.


Good clean fun.







Delanie was kind enough to share her jammies with Brax.
He didn't want any evidence that he wore girl clothes, though.


No comments: