Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Brax's Halloween Party at School

Again, rewinding wayyyyy back to October...

So the morning of Brax's Halloween party didn't get off to a very good start...
He was not pleased with having his face painted like a lion.



(Yes, after I took these pictures of him being a drama queen,
I washed his face for him and he was fine. No need to pity the boy.)


I joined in on the fun and dressed up.
Brax loved it that his mom was in costume... this year.
I don't think he will think this is so cool when he's in the 6th grade...


They had a bunch of fun activities...
Dancing around...

Storytime...


Arts and crafts...


Games...


He and I both had a blast!
I am so lucky to be able to go to these things!
(He is "roaring" here.)

Icing on the cake of the day...
A Halloween card in the mail from Nana!
(Musical, of course!!)

No comments: