Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Fun at the Park

Harper wasn't sure what to think of the rubbery ground covering at the park...

I distinctly remember the first time I brought Brax to the park and let him really play on everything... he was about the same age and barefoot also.
I remember being really bothered by how black his feet got, but I wanted him to experience climbing and crawling and feeling the textures so I let him anyway.
This time, I didn't really think twice about Harper's dirty feet!
Funny how things change with number two. Dirt still bothers me if I stop and think about it, I just don't have time to stop and think about it anymore!

Brax knew what to do with the rubbery stuff... Drive his cars all over it!

Harper was fascinated with these holes!


Brax has confidently mastered the rock wall.
It was so fun to watch him climb it!

He wanted to push his baby sister! He kept trying to do under-dogs!

Then I taught him how to lay on the swing while I twisted him up and let him go.
I used to LOVE doing this when I was little.

This is one of H's favorite things to do.

No comments: