Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Backyard Photo Shoot

I mean really, can you tell how much fun I'm having with my girl and this camera?
(BTW, Kelly--it's a Canon T1i w/ either the kit lens or a 50mm 1.8. I also have an external speed light for indoor photos. I use picnik.com for editing--haven't felt the need to invest in Photoshop or Lightroom yet.)



Of course I love taking pics of Brax too, but his are always action shots!
With him, I don't have time to get just the right light! I'm lucky to get his face instead of the back of his head!

No comments: