Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mornings with My Girl

I love taking Harper out on the front porch and rocking before Brax and Daddy get up.
It has been crisp, cool and beautiful here lately so we bundle up and go have our moment.
I attempted some self portraits of us so I would have these moments forever!


(This is the same one, just in B&W.)



"Really, Mom? Pictures this early in the morning?"

3 comments:

LilRedJo said...

Really good self portraits.

The Schmitt Family said...

Love, love the first pic!!! Great job at the self portrait. And man, I wish I looked liked that in the morning :-)

Crystal said...

so precious!!!