Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Playmates

It started out with the two of them playing fridge magnets while I made dinner.
Brax quickly tired of this "baby" activity and moved on to more exciting things...


...Like running laps around the house with his shopping cart.


Harper was AMAZED by his speed and agility as he took the corners with such ease.

She nearly broke her neck as to not miss any of the action!
"OOOHHH here he comes again!!!"



I was cracking up at them. She would do this EVERY time he went around the corner.
Which he did about 57 times until it was time to eat.