Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Just More Cuteness

We are into H's new fall clothes,
so I have to get a picture of her in all her cute little outfits!
(a preview for you, Kelly!)

And I've found a new spot with decent lighting in our house...
On the floor in front of the front door. So we played around there for a bit...

1 comment:

The Schmitt Family said...

Keep 'em coming Val! I can't wait until Haley can enjoy the ones she already has from Miss Harper :-) BTW, can you pls share the details of the camera you recently got. I love it!!! Take care :-)