Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Harper Post

While Brax is busy running 100 mph, I take alot of pics of Harper girl...


She is loving our new Sam's Club find--
Veggie Straws. They are a cross between potato chips, french fries, and puffed rice!
The dissolve quickly as she gnaws on them (and Brax loves them too!)




I was trying to get a shot of her and I in our OU gear...



"Cheerleading IS TOO a sport."

I love her precious little hands.


She is a girl on the move.

This is one my favorite outfits of hers because we always sing "You are my sunshine..."
It is a 6 month onesie so I had to get one more picture in it while I still could!



She had just woken up in the morning... nice bed head!



More self-portraits, this time w/ the timer.
They were blurry, but cute.