Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fro Yo

A couple of weeks ago (yes, I'm that far behind on blogging) our friends met us to take a walk to a nearby frozen yogurt shop. It's one of those that has like 10 different flavors of yogurt (which really tastes like soft serve ice-cream) and then a gazillion toppings to add on! It was a perfect day for a walk AND ice cream.



I love Henry's enthusiasm for his sweet treat!


The boys wanted to ride together in our sit 'n stand stroller.
This made for a great post-dessert work out for me! Ha!

And it was still warm enough on October 16 to go for a
nipply-but-fun jaunt through the sprinklers!

No comments: