Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Our First School Fieldtrip!

I don't know who was more excited about Brax's first school fieldtrip... me or him!
I got to go with him and I loved it! Here are some pics from their visit to the pet store up the road. We walked there, and the weather was fabulous!


Here is Brax "escorting" his girl classmate to their room in the morning!

They put their backpacks away...

Then potty and wash their hands...

Brax was calendar helper for the day. He loves using the pointer!

Off we went...
This is Brax's buddy Henry. His mom and I are friends too.








They got a pet Beta for the class!


1 comment:

Heather Solos said...

Your kiddos are beautiful. I just found you through an inbound link on my site and wanted to say thank you.
My kids are close in age like yours and while it can be absolutely exhausting they are slowly becoming great playmates with one another.