The other day (or week??) we met our friends at Antioch Park. I have been itching to get back there now that I have my big-girl camera because it's an awesome backdrop for photos. But this time, I had TWO kids instead of only one, and I just didn't get to focus on getting the shots I wanted... we were having too much fun!
"Thanks, Mom, for bringing me to this awesome park that I can't yet fully enjoy. You think parking me in front of this cute boy is gonna' keep me entertained the whole time? HA!"Harper and Owen-they are just a month apart.

Brax and Henry (they are classmates)--Henry is 6 months older.


Boys being boys.

Harper being Harper.

Boys being boys... with a ginormous stick.
This lasted all of 1 minute before I had visions
of one of them being impaled and I threw the stick over a fence.

Brax, Henry and Carter (one of two of Henry's cousins who joined us)

They were such great buddies!

We love this park!
No comments:
Post a Comment