Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Rewind... Halloween Fun, Part 1

So yeah, it's been awhile since I've posted last. And I have, like, 4oo pictures from the past 2 weeks to share!!! So here's the first of many...

A couple weeks ago we started getting in the spirit of fall!
We decorated our holiday tree (a ficus I had in our bedroom that we will decorate for all the holidays) and decorated the entry table.

We did a little candy-corn project using a fun book called "Julius's Candy Corn" and some printables I found online. Mostly Brax just gobbled up the candy corn.

We painted a pumpkin and gave it a candy face.


We borrowed just about every Halloween book there is at our library.
They are past due.


We made (for the first time ever) cookies from scratch.
They turned out to be edible.


(Notice the outfit change. This was a 2-day process!
We baked them one day, decorated them the next.)

1 comment:

LilRedJo said...

Mmmm. Those cookies look yummy...now I want a cookie:)