Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 30, 2010

At Aunt Leslie's

"Aunt" Leslie and her hubs had us over one Sunday for dinner.
We had so much fun playing (and Harper loved sleeping there! She took a 2 1/2 hour nap which is more than she does at home some days!!!) while the guys watched the Chiefs game.

Yes, Harper, you should marry him.

The boys bonded over Thomas the Train.

They worked off some chili.
(No, it wasn't ON!)

I love this kid!

I think someone has baby fever...




Funnnnn times!
One... Two... Three...
JUMP!

No comments: