The other day (or week? I don't remember) we headed outside for a picnic with our play food! I had no idea what a hit it would be... Brax and pals played for an hour and a half! Harper too!
"Momma, are you ready yet?"

You will notice a theme here...
the hot dogs were is favorite.
He was carefully preparing our plates.
Even one for Daddy when he got home, too!

Pouring me some juice.
Look at those beautiful lashes.




But the fun didn't REALLY begin until Jace showed up!
Our other neighbor, Carly, joined too!



Brax was NOT sharing his 'dogs.


And Jace was NOT sharing his real cookie!

Harper girl was having just as much fun as everyone else!

Brax just loves this kid.

I did NOT pose this, believe it or not.
Not sure why they were being so sweet or how I managed to capture it!

Now Harper, on the other hand, is EASY to capture being sweet!


They all wanted to "feed" Harper.
She was LOVING it!

Of course, Brax needed a bite.




Working of his lunch with some somersaults.

I love the lighting on this shot!


I wanted to eat those little toes up!

I think Harper has a crush...

...but her Bubba is her first love!

Such a fun afternoon!
No comments:
Post a Comment