Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Memory Lane... Brax at 9-10 Months

So I got caught up looking back at Brax when he was Harper's age. All of these pics have been posted before (at the time they were taken), but I just couldn't help but take a little walk down memory lane and repost them. I cannot imagine Harper being 3... it makes me soooo glad I "waste" so much time taking pictures/blogging/creating photo albums so that I can revisit these fleeting times!

Like Harper, Brax loved the swings.

He was such an ape! Strong, long, lanky, and a climber from the beginning.












I have to do this with Harper!
Better yet, I'll let Brax be the one to pull her around!





Harper loves to look at herself in the mirror before bath just like this.


One of my favorite pics of my little guy and I.

I'm actually a teensy bit glad that Harper is not in a hurry to pull herself up, stand up, cruise on the furniture, etc... I like it that my baby girl wants to stay a baby just a little longer than her big brother did. Looking back on these pictures, he just seemed so much older than 9 months at the time. He has become a BIG BOY so quickly... so I don't mind letting her ride this baby train for awhile longer! (As long as she's not sucking her thumb in kindergarten...)

1 comment:

Crystal said...

oh. i don't even want to think about this!! it's sad they grow so quick!