As for my utie (uterus!), I found out Friday (after Thursday's hcG check) that my count has dropped from 101 to 29. That is good. I go back next Thurs. for another draw, and hopefully the count will have zeroed out by then. It should also be soon that we get the results for the chromosome screening they did on the baby. I am anxious to have all the answers, be back to normal, and start over.
Playing at the park.

"I see you, Momma!"
Such a happy fella'.This rocking chair was one of the best investments we made when we bought "baby paraphanalia." It is made by Dutailier; it rocks, reclines, and glides, and is covered in very cleanable microfiber. It is extra wide, so all 3 feet of "baby" still fit across my lap! I have used this chair literally every day and every nite for 19 months now! Anyway, Brax now loves to climb in it all by himself before bathtime and peruse his books. Sometimes he'll just sit with his hands on his belly and rock away.






No comments:
Post a Comment