Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Playdate and a Project

Our friends Abbey and Noah came over yesterday to play!

HIGH FIVE!!


How stinkin' cute is this?
Noah loving on his Mommy.

Brax and I made a little Easter project...

I filled some plastic Easter eggs with
Cheerios, jingle bells, dry pasta, rice and beans
so they would be little noise makers. I super-glued them together.

We got these from CVS pharmacy--
I like that they have different faces on them,
to help him learn "feelings" too.






1 comment:

Becca said...

Looks like he "feels" hungry.

:) Fun project!!!