Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Random Pics, Random Dog

Fun with blankets.
We were REALLY bored this weekend with so much snow outside!

Blankets out, Brax in.

"I am so CLEVER."


The funnest fort ever, made by Momma.

It's fun to go under it, but MORE fun to smash in on top of it!



This is Scout. This is the closest we will ever get to having a dog. Little Scout snuck into our garage when I got home from work yesterday, and hid out there until Mike got home 3 hours later and found him! I had no idea he was in there-he never made a peep. Luckily, he had tags on so we called the owners and they promptly came to get him. They said he does this a lot! He's a garage bandit. I told Scout that if you come to our house, you MUST have your picture taken. He obliged.

3 comments:

kim said...

Val...it's Kim here. Well, I am at a loss for words. I just crept onto your blog for the first time in several weeks, expecting to see the newest belly pic. I didn't see any, so I began scrolling back through your posts, and let me just say that even though I don't know you, I am absolutely devistated for you. A little piece of my heart breaks with each pregnancy loss, and infant loss that I hear of. I am so so terribly sorry for your loss. It is so hard to go from making all future plans for your life around the new baby growing inside of you one minute, to having those hopes and dreams evaporate. Please know that I am thinking of you and praying for you and your precious family. I am so sorry that I didn't check in on you sooner. Let me know if there is anything I can be doing for you besides praying for God's perfect peace and healing in your hearts. Thank you for sharing with all of us.

~kim~

The Schmitt Family said...

Oh I just love the blanket!!! I think I may have commented on yours before...can't remember tho. I can't remember yesterday. Ha! Anyhow, I can't wait to do that for Brian and myself. I have WAY too many shirts from my sorority days. I need to find someone to do that for me. Thanks for the subtle reminder :-) Hope you are well. Take care!

Nate, Abbey, Noah, Blaire and Tatum said...

Sister...I'm so proud of you for actually loving a dog for a second! This is a great step for Brax's first puppy. HA! Okay we won't give him one. :)