Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Randoms

I would just like to say that although I am completely inept when it comes to installing those incredibly frustrating child-proof latches on the cabinet doors, I successfully took apart and put back together our door knob leading out to the garage with this child-proof thingy!! I was a little impressed with myself. And very happy to know that my son can't sneak out of the house!

"I'll have this thing figured out by Wednesday."



Here's a cute one from yesterday, we were just out running errands and Brax was thrilled to be along for the ride!

BIGGGGG mistake. I let him fall asleep on the way home for about 30minutes, but then he fought tooth and nail when it was naptime a couple hours later. It's amazing what just 30 minutes of snoozing will do to re-energize a toddler...



1 comment:

Mrs. Tracy Wood said...

Good job with the handy mandy skills around the house. Like I said if hubbys wont do it...Do it yourself! That jiggy is pretty cool. Oh and brax is too cute. He is getting so big I tell ya!