My dad is in town this weekend (helping my aunt take care of my sick grandpa) so Brax got to have some playtime with Grandpa Russ. My dad is so good with kids! (Except he doesn't do poop. What guy does??) Brax showed Grandpa around the park yesterday...
Sharing his goldfish with G-pa
I was just wanting to get a shot of the freshly mowed grass...
Do you see Brax hiding behing the bushes up there??
"This-a way, Gramps."
"Then we cross the street.
You gotta hold my hand. It's the rule."
Brax is really typically really good about grabbing an adult's hand
when he wants to go in the street.
"Ok, you can let go-a my hand now."
He was so careful as he walked!
Look at his funny face.




1 comment:
I'm so glad you got a pic of you two swinging! I love it...melts my heart!
Post a Comment