Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cheerios With Gramps

We didn't get to see Grandpa for as long as we would like,
but we'll take what we can get!
Brax and Grandpa Russ bonded over breakfast.

1 comment:

La said...

that looks like the same high chair we use. did you take off the pad? that's probably a smart thing to do since a couple of days ago I peeked under the pad on our chair and found bits of many different meals under there! =0 I'm not as clean as I thought!