I had my follow up appt. with my OB on Friday (2 week post-D&C). He said everything looks OK at this point. The preliminary lab reports came back on the pregnancy tissue, and it was indicative of a "typical" miscarriage. The only thing that he was concerned with was the excessive amount of bleeding I had during the D&C, and the size of my uterus (I TOLD you it was huge!). We are now waiting on the more detailed chromosomal test results on the fetus (that's what they call it. But it was my baby.) He is slightly concerned that it may have been what's called a molar pregnancy. (click HERE for more info) So for now, we wait. It will be 2-4 more weeks for the results.
We spent a lot of time outdoors! It was wonderful. Friday morning we went for a walk and got to watch a city truck excavate a giant tree. I was even fascinated by this! Saturday we met our friends at the park. Today we worked in the yard a little, planting tulips and cutting back my rose bush. The highlight of the warm weather weekend was firing up the grill for the first time this year! The grill makes everything taste better. Thank you, Dad, for insisting that we buy one last summer!
Planting today...
I truly despise gardening. But I love how pretty flowers are!
I'll be very surprised if the tulips actually erupt.




2 comments:
WOOHOO!! Right on sister!!! I thought I was the only woman alive that HATES gardening. Whew, I'm a little relieved ;) Although, I truly DO enjoy 'food' gardening. Much more fulfilling for me to reap (and eat) what I sow. Not just look at it.
Signed,
EEEEeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww, I don't LIKE my hands in the dirt......
We had some great weather in Ok this weekend too. Chris came home so we are going to enjoy 2 weeks of lots of family time. YAY!!
Post a Comment