Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 23, 2009

On The Road Again

As of last Friday, I am back to running. Thank you to my friend Jen for holding me accountable by meeting me on the corner before the sun was even thinking about rising! Running with a buddy makes the miles fly by! We ran about 4 miles. The weather was perfect-just under 40 degrees, and only a light breeze.

My goal this time around is to acquire as many race t-shirts as possible. My need for more t-shirts is my primary source of motivation, aside from the fact that none of my summer bottoms fit right now. I am planning on running in the Olathe Marathon this weekend (only the 5k!!!). Eventually, I may think about training for a half marathon at some point (I don't think I'll ever do a full again), but for now, I just want some t-shirts!!



My new kicks.
Love Gary Gribble's Running Sports store!

2 comments:

LilRedJo said...

YaY! Good luck with that...those runners are nutz ya know??? ;)
Signed,
Wish she could.....:(

Nate, Abbey, Noah, Blaire and Tatum said...

Do the Trolley Run with me! I'm doing it with about 3 girls I work out with...come with us!