Quote
"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."
My Facebook Page
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Salt in the Wound
We have started getting the bills for my D&C... I really think that if you don't get to bring a baby home with you, then you shouldn't have to pay. There should be a "miscarriage/stillborn/lost-a-baby" fund that pays for all procedures pertaining to such circumstances. There is nothing worse than getting thousands of dollars of bills for a baby you didn't get to have. My hospital bill alone was almost 12k (I wasn't even there for 4 hours!). Of course our insurance helps immensely, but we will still end up paying anywhere from $2,ooo to $4,000 out of pocket once it's all said and done. Blaaahhhh. Hmmmpph. Sniff. That's all I have to say about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I completely agree. I felt the exact same way. When we started getting bills, I told Matt (passionately), "This is NOT right. Someone should be paying me for this!! I should NOT lose my child AND have to pay for it." It's ridiculous.
Agreed. :(
Post a Comment