When we woke up this morning, it was still too cold to enjoy the 5 inches of snow we got, so we made do with the sled INdoors. Brax has this Leap Frog steering wheel thing that makes car noises and music, and it fit perfectly in the front of his car-sled!
"Got my car keys... let's hit the road!"
"Movin' right along..."
"I better shift this bad boy into HIGH gear!"
Singing along to the music.
"WHOAAAAAAA Nelly! What a ride!"
"I'm so funny, aren't I?"It turned out to be a really nice afternoon. The snow melted quickly!

Just so you know, that rope is tied around my waist and I am pulling him like a freakin' workhorse around the yard. Harder than it looks, I might add.



He'd rather dig.

And catch the ice cold water in his shovel.

Sometimes I like to take pictures of the two of us just for proof that I was actually there. It seems that I am always the one
behind the camera since Mike thinks taking pictures is a big fat waste of time.
1 comment:
I can't believe you tied it around your waist, you are such a good mommy!!
Post a Comment